Sunday 28 April 2013

Couldnt wait

Hello reader, I'm Finnian and this is my first post on my blog. If your reading this now my blog will look just like the template (because it is). I just couldnt wait till tomorrow to create a blog, instead i just used a template and will change it when i have more time. So this is just a small HELLO! to see if i cam find anyone out there who thinks this very standard blog has something which makes it worth following or adding to your bookmark. To be honest i dont think anyone will read this on the day that i'm typing this. I've personally never read a blog and find it hard to find examples of 'john smiths blog'. But i'm not a tech noob as i hope you will find out as you follow through parts of my life. anyway, this was supposed to be very quick and short. I've got to go and pack for school tomorrow and brush my teeth. Goodbye and hello (if that make sense as its the beginning of my blog) Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment