Monday 29 April 2013

oopps, sorry

hello, i'm sorry if you were looking forward to seeing a new blog layout, i've let you down. I didn't sleep well last night and i have been a bit dopy today and forgot about my blog untill 10 mins ago when i had some shit to eat. Bee shit on toast, some fruit mix, maple syrup, orange juice and vitamin C tablet. Now i'm wide awake, i do my day in the wrong order, should have done that this morning. anyway, this evening i put a new stem on my specialized and watched some youtube video's for a while. firstly skater fight things which was a recommendation and through the side recommendations managed to find 'simplepickup' or something which i watched for ages. the best was when they were using minecraft words for pick up lines.
   i should have been doing my french homework instead and is what i should and shall do now. Goodbye untill my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment