Tuesday 14 May 2013

:0 I forgot Mondays post

oh well, i'l stop thinking about yesterday and think about today. We have our old school bus again, i played tennis as usual but snapped my strings because I've got too much power. I'l use my pencil (graphite) racket tomorrow until i get a new one. This evening i got out my steering wheel and tried to play Raceroom experience. I failed at that however i did fix the calibration on the wheel which makes me slightly upset with memories of Midnight Club LA when i had my ps3. I used to use my wheel, turn off radio, turn up volume loud, go close to the t.v, change camera view and pretend i was driving. after a week with the wheel it broke! (so i thought). Being huge i wasn't going to return it to amazon. Ever since its been sat in a cupboard. i fixed it my pushing the program button then pulling out the USB cable. I didn't really do much else apart from waste time on Facebook etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment