Friday 10 May 2013

It F*cking works!

The derailleur works almost perfectly, it just needs a little tweak with a screwdriver and shifting will be as smooth as can be. I'm so happy that my bike is pretty much complete, Its taken such along time and so much works been put into it. I had to cry to get the frame for my birthday which was back in August, my dad was completely against it and so was my mum... until i cried and my mum felt bad so she let me get it. I laughed so much once it worked (my plan of crying). I'm not going to show you a picture of my bike on the blog yet as i somehow feel you don't deserve it. Instead it will be put on bikeradar tomorrow.
       Something unusual happened today, i got something unexpected in the post. It was a set of SPD pedals. They immediately looked familiar and i knew where i had seen them, on ebay. These were my second option if i didn't win the ones i did. The person i bought my pedals off was selling these ones too and sent them to me by mistake. Being an honest person i ebay messaged him to arrange forwarding the package on to the right owner.
       Another unusual (but awesome) thing has happened aswell. Black Ops II Multiplayer has came out free for two days (on steam). My weekend sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment