Wednesday 29 May 2013

No more

From now on I'm not going to post everyday, I'll only post when there's anything worth saying which is a tiny bit interesting. Or when i do post I'll catch you up on what I did.
Soo, yesterday i didn't do much, i woke up at 12 didn't go outside, was a bit depressed because the weather was bad. I spent most of the day trying to get my phone back after a ROM failing. At night I played APB reloaded, I'm getting quite good at it now and used to the controlls and i know how to put on different clothes.
Today the weather's not as bad but still bad. However today i have successfully put a Rom on My GT-S5830 and i now know how to do it. I just watched Texas Chainsaw and what a weird Film. Who would think of something like that. Later I will probably play more APB .

No comments:

Post a Comment