Sunday 19 May 2013

Think i've caught the cycling bug again

since I've been cycling yesterday every time I've been outside I've went for a cycle or been quickly repairing my bike then getting back on it. I've also been recording a bit while testing my mini dv camera here's a pic cause i know you love them
i Have the Black one. so I've been trying to figure out the best place to put it, i think it's on my helmet but i haven't got any decent footage of me riding with it on there (the camera was facing the ground).
 i've cycled 18 miles yesterday and 19 today, its not much but my bikes not in full working order. I was going to go on a proper bike ride but my brake cable broke, well the inside of the outer cable ripped through the Ferrell and F4cked up, so i got another outer cable and put a thing on the end (don't know what its called) which came with the cable (i didn't know what it was for and didn't think it would fit in the brake leaver). I've had quite a good day today apart from i haven't done any homework and I've got a lot due in :-( 
here i am cycling with the camera on the handlebars (very very bumpy) and boring to watch


No comments:

Post a Comment