Thursday 16 May 2013

20th Post... mmmeh

Hello exclusive reader, i get about 8 views a day and the average time spent on this blog is 5 secs so most people wont read anything. But if you are reading your exclusive, I'm pleased for you and you should be proud that you may be the first and only reader of this post (apart from me), and when my blog gets popular you will be one of the pure bloods to observe this rare content.
Do you like my English skills, had half a mock GCSE today and i'm doing quite bad, we were supposed to do 1, 2, 3 and for and i just did 1 and 2. I need to manage the time better.
This evening i made a youtube vid on how to stop start up items (msconfig.exe is the answer). Then i went on fruity loops now called fl studio and made a tune to go with it. Finally played Euro trucker again. That game is scary how it feels like real life, i get scared borrowing £100 000, getting into debt and damaging my truck. What i don't like about the demo is that i get speeding tickets when I'm not speeding. Please bookmark my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment