Wednesday 1 May 2013

stuck to my target

I have done well, and stuck to my target of changing the layout and design of my blog before the weekend and so far it hasn't changed. I haven't went and surprised you by doing it early. tonight i had football (soccer if your gay) training so couldn't do much on the internationalnetwork or internet. I haven't got much to talk about apart from one of my many experiments. So now your probably wondering if i'm a scientist :-) but no, its experiments with food. and no, i don't blow food up or anything like that. just try new things, like ketchup and icecream mixed together (i'd never do that it would be disgusting, just someone i know had it). But i don't always just eat new things, sometimes i snort them (if snorts the right word), like you would with cocaine. However today i ate wholegrain nutty seedy toast with olive spread and PAPARIKA/chilli powder. It was quite nice and i'l certainly have it again. I also snorted some paparika, that's quite good aswell because it gives you this warm feeling in your nose and lasts for ages, its not too strong either so wont burn my nose. So thats probably the most exciting/unusual thing today.
woo, looking at the analyitics* i seem to be averaging 10 views per day which is better than none.
*the spell check tells me its wrong but doesn't give me the right spelling.
-------------
Just need to add this, HAPPY MAY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment