Sunday 5 May 2013

Team Fortres 2

yesterday i said i was going to play team fortress, instead i did an update which took half an hour and i watched Shameless. But today i had a go on it and boy do i hate it. Partly because I'm so bad at it, i never kill many people and spend most of my time watching the re spawn screen. But what makes it worse is i don't know why I'm so bad, i think its partly the type of game (strange weapons). I'm good at games with normal weapons, like call of duty, call of juraz, Gta, james bond etc. I'm okay at Halo but i don't like it because of the future weapons and strength things. So i have deleted team fortress and I'm downloading some other kind of future fps game but I'm hoping this one will be better. You may be thinking 'if you like COD so much why don't you just play that?', the answer is that Steam don't have Cod for free but they do have a load of future games. I also like racing games, particularly midnight club and other games where you can completely customize and upgrade all your cars. I have also downloaded some racing game. For those of you from bikeradar (there are some, its in my traffic sources) i measured my road bike chain today, there supposed to be 24 links to 12" if its any more than that throw away the chain. Mines 23 links to 12", that's a lot of stretching, the person i bought it of said it had only done 100 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment