Wednesday 15 May 2013

Euro undercover

Today i had to use my Japanese graphite racket which is heavy, i didn't even use it much because the courts were full. This evening i installed NFS undercover, (didn't realize it was so old, 2008) and played it for a while. I was hoping to use my wheel on it but there was no support for my wheel so i had to use the keyboard. It's really easy though which is quite good. I wish the tablet NFS mostwanted was like it, complete one race and have enough money. On my tablet you have to do the same race 3 times to get enough money to buy a car. The graphics for the game are quite bad, similar to PSP when i had it on that but at least you can customize the cars a little bit.
The first have of my title comes from the other game i downloaded and played (Euro Trucker Demo). I was hoping to use my wheel for that but the pedals wouldn't work as accelerator or brake. I used the keyboard with difficult as when you push turn the wheels go as much as they can and the Lorry tips over. You have to keep tapping an arrow key which isn't smooth and not very nice. It takes a while to get used to driving a truck. Took me 10 mins to get out the car park and even then i went down a road the wrong way as soon as i got out the car park (used to American games). Fed up of reversing (from the car park) and with no room to turn around i had to go forward. I drove up on top of a car like a monster truck, but i got stuck, for half an hour trying to get off. I got into (euro)5000 debt and in total caused 130 000 euro's of damage to the truck. But by the end i got the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment